I ordered the charcoal toothpaste on 1/24. It is now 45 days later and it still hasn't shipped.

I have contacted customer service 3 times to ask why and they send me word for word the same response 3 times that there is a logistics delay and to be patient. I have requested to cancel, but they are not replying now I have requested my money back and to cancel. Word of advice.... buy from another company.

This company a month and a half later still has not shipped my product and now is not replying to my cancellation request. If you are lucky enough or did your research on this company take heed and buy your items anywhere else but ThreadsKing.

Review about: Threads King Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

ThreadsKing_Support

Hi,

Were really sorry that this has happened. Please reach out to us directly at support@threadsking.com and we will assist you further.

Please mark your subject as threads-king.pissedconsumer.

Upon sending us your concern kindly provide us your order ID#, email address which you have used, and complete name of the purchaser.

We would also like to inform you that before sending complaints you must have read the following information provided under:

Shipping/ Important notice/ Return/refund policy Thank you.

Kansas City, Missouri, United States #1302191

I ored the tooth paste too and i ordered it 1-30

to Kelsey #1330467

I'm very sorry to hear you had a negative experience.

We have a very dedicated customer support team here to help you in any way we can. In the future, you can contact us directly for much quicker response and resolution at: support@threadsking.com . We also have available Live Chat Support 24/7 from M-F

Louisville, Kentucky, United States #1301822

I just received my toothpaste last week and I ordered it on Jan 8th. I paid through PayPal.

I initiated a claim against them, so PayPal reached out on my behalf.

I kid you not....4 days later I received it in the mail. So try that if you paid through PayPal also.

Mississauga, Ontario, Canada #1301380

These POS liars kept stringing me along - its been 2 months and I never got my toothpaste. They haven't even begun to deliver it and when I asked for a refund they went silent.

THEY ARE THEIVES

DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY.

Orangeville, Ontario, Canada #1301237

I am currently going thru the same issues with the same product. I have contacted them 3 times also and worded my emails totally different but I received word for word responses from them. I'm not happy at all I'm wondering if I can contact PayPal to get a refund