2.1

I have purchased several items from this company. Lately, a couple of them, specifically a toilet bowl night light that changes colors and a sink faucet attachment that does the same, have suddenly stopped working altogether.

As I had both for merely a month I contacted the company asking what the problem might be. Nowhere in my inquiry did I mention a return.

After the third request on the toilet light and second request on the faucet light I received a response directing me to their return policy which states: "As our policy states, we will not accept returns nor refund if the item arrives in good condition." If their products' defects only occur shortly after receiving them, this policy is essentially Threads King saying 'you're out of luck if our products are defective.' I was initially merely curious as to whether or not there was something I could do to fix the problem, but, based upon their response making it clear that customer service is not in their vocabulary, I am angry and hellbent on disseminating the fact that this company should be avoided at all costs. Their products are proving to be defective, they are proven to be apathetic about the defects and have proven to have no regard for their customers and customer service.

Review about: Toilet Lights.

I didn't like: Customer service and quality of product.

Comments

ThreadsKing_Support

Hi,

We apologize for the inconvenience. Please reach out to us directly at support@threadsking.com and we will assist you further.

Please mark your subject as threads-king.pissedconsumer.

Upon sending us your concern kindly provide us your order ID#, email address which you have used, and complete name of the purchaser.

We would also like to inform you that before sending complaints you must have read the following information provided under:

Shipping Important notice Return/refund policy Thank you.