1.4K views
1.5

I purchased a jacket for my daughter for Christmas (her only gift) that was $104.00 and when I contacted the company to get an exchange for a smaller size they denied the request because they said that each item is "custom made" which is not true as the website has more jackets in the smaller size.The jacket I purchased was NEVER used & is still in the plastic bag with the tags still attached.

The company offered to give me a discount to purchase other items on their website, which I was not only offended by but the fact that I had already spent over $100.00 on a jacket that they would not let me exchange for a smaller size that did not cost more or less; it was just a size smaller.I just want to let other consumers that this company has no intentions of honoring their return policy or helping their customers.

Review about: Hoodie.

Preferred solution: An exchange of a jacket for a smaller size.

I didn't like: Customer service and not honoring their exchange policy.

Had an Experience with Threads King?

Comments

This company is a rip off and a bunch of scammers.I bought something in April and it's now almost August.

They claim package got lost and they would reship.

Now they don't answer my emails at all.Do not buy from this company.

ThreadsKing_Support

Hi,

Were really sorry that this has happened. Please reach out to us directly at support@threadsking.com and we will assist you further.

Please mark your subject as threads-king.pissedconsumer.

Upon sending us your concern kindly provide us your order ID#, email address which you have used, and complete name of the purchaser.

We would also like to inform you that before sending complaints you must have read the following information provided under:

Shipping/ Important notice/ Return/refund policy Thank you.

Marietta, Georgia, United States #1343545

If this company or any other company doesn't provide what they have promised, just leave reviews on their social media. This will hurt their search results! If you have given the company an opportunity to fix the problem and still nothing, then I would do this!

ThreadsKing_Support
to Anonymous #1345826

Hi,

We apologize for the inconvenience. Please reach out to us directly at support@threadsking.com and we will assist you further.

Please mark your subject as threads-king.pissedconsumer.

Shipping Important notice Return/refund policy Thank you.

I purchased 2 Genie bras on April 9th 2017 and it is May 8th 2017 and I have not yet received them.I only get a duplicate reply response with each email I send to them .

The tracking system says it has veen delivered, this is not true. I never received them.

They have scammed me.I can not find a actual phone number, will someone PLEASE give me a phone number to actually speak to a representative from threadsking?

Sacramento, California, United States #1322923

I ordered a product from them for an event a month in advance.The event came and went and FINALLY the product showed up!

When I went to return it, they said they do not take returns unless the product is broke/damaged. I think it is ridiculous the way they run their business! Now I have a product I don't need any more!

Extremely unhappy and WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THIS PRODUCT EVER AGAIN!I suggest you don't either!

to Anonymous #1326268

Please provide me with a contact number to them .I ordered my product April 9th 2017 , it is now May 8th and I have not received it.

I too needed it for an event but never got it. Ithe tracking sustem say it has been delivered but it has NOT. The email contact on replys with the same automated response each time. I am disgusted with them.

Please give me a contact phone number to soeak to a oerson.

There is no phone number on the website.Please please reply

to Anonymous Michigan, United States #1327376

HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE.I had to wait 4 weeks to get my bra and when I got it, it won't stick no matter what I do it slips right off.

I emailed them about it and they said it had to be damaged or defective, but IT DOESN'T STICK LIKE IT CLAIMS IT'S SUPPOSED TO DO...ISN'T THAT DEFECTIVE?????So I wrote those *** again and said if they don't refund my money within 10 days after they receive it, I will have my bank refund me for a "unsolicited transaction" on my bank card and have them go after them for the money.